Tuesday 28 March 2017

Question of the day 28-3-2017

Reasoning: Syllogism
Direction (1-3): Each of the following questions consists of six statements followed by options consisting of three statements put together in a specific order. Choose the option that indices a combination where the third statement can be logically deduced from the first two statements and that option will be your answer.
1.  I. Some orange is white.
II. Some white is black.
III. All black is orange.
IV. Some green are blue.
V. No blue is white.
VI. All red are green.
A) [IV, VI, V]
B) [I, II, V]
C) [II, III, I]
D) [IV, V, VI]
E) None is correct
2.  I. Some red is green.
II. All blue is black.
III. Some blue is white.
IV. Some red is white.
V. Some black is blue.
VI. Some white is black.
A) [VI, IV, I]
B) [II, III, VI]
C) [I, II, IV]
D) [I , V, III]
E) None is correct

3.  I. No red is green.
II. Some white is red.
III. All blue is white.
IV. Some green is blue.
V. No white is black.
VI. No blue is black.
A) [I, II, V]
B) [II, III, V]
C) [I, IV, VI]
D) [III, V, VI]
E) None is correct

2 comments:

  1. Sir we didn't get this type of model questions plz provide answers with explinTion

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Option C
    Some white is black, All black is orange. Gives Some orange is white.

    2. Option B
    All blue is black. and Some blue is white.
    Gives Some white is black.

    3. Option D

    ReplyDelete